Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pop ups   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 6/29/17 by Paul (Kwihnai); 7893 views.
Paul (Kwihnai)

6/30/17

Yea I cleaned every thing out  reset to just like I bought it no luck.

i'd love to get my hands on the guy that makes those ads they would stop-:). Yea that was a small fortune in books, I talked to Barns & Noble tonight believe  it or not they can recover all,my books but nothing else.

There is a God

I think it is most likely adware. Once the cookie is on your browser and you land on a site that has an ad from them it pops up. I think it happened again and I was able to just remove the cookie with that name. (Mine was different from yours, but same behaviour) Truly annoying though!
Paul (Kwihnai)

6/30/17

Mine only shows up on two forums never anywhere else. But diligence I'll get it stopped.

Are they the two in your profile?
Paul (Kwihnai)

6/30/17

Yep I played with every site I have visited last night and that's the only ones it happens at.

ok - I'll check with my basic account and iPhone (safari) later on today.
Buzz: (buzzard18)

6/30/17

Hey kid maybe you can help me I see the Roost is no longer listed under current events is there a particular reason this is so?

Well you are still in the index! I just saw you. Let me take a lookie.

You are there

Paul (Kwihnai)

7/1/17

Ok I think I solved the problem with the pop ups , what I did was go into Safari and turn off all of it except the bottom four items.

also I set it where it says allow cookies only from current website that way you only get a cookie from them none of that redirect crap. So far my doing that has not effected the operation of my iPad in anyway I can figure.     Now I'm not saying I fixed everything but I have used it all day been on both forums for most  of the day I have not had a pop up yet.  Hope this helps some others.  If I have any issues I'll post it.