Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Upgrading   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Sep-15 by Lorry (LASSINMASS); 713 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Lorry (LASSINMASS)

Sep-16

Could you please direct me to the page where I can upgrade from Extra to Plus?

I clicked on Account Status/Upgrade on My Forums page, but that just shows me the Status, and I see nowhere to Upgrade?  Can you help, please?

WaltHowe
Staff

Sep-16

You should be able to get to the upgrade page where you select the quarterly or annual payment Plus plan fromyour Account Status page. You probably have to step through another page or two. Look for the Upgrade now link on each page.

Lorry (LASSINMASS)

Sep-17

Something is not working for me, or I'm too stupid to see it!

To the right of My Forums page, I go to My Account  / Membership Level / Account Status/Upgrade.  I get a Status page with no options for Upgrade.  Via another page, i get Membership Levels, which shows the three plans with prices.  Under Plus, it says Upgrade, I click on that but I get a message saying I must choose the billing cycle of Quarterly or Annually,  but I can't find that option anywhere.  I'm at a loss.  Could the browser I'm using have any effect?  I have Google Chrome with OS MS10.

Can anyone help?  

gunter

Sep-17

I see it does do that and something needs to be changed.

In the meantime, we should be able to make the change for you.  Do you want the $49.50 DelphiPlus for one year?

• Edited September 17, 2017 4:49 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 8
Lorry (LASSINMASS)

Sep-17

Thank you so much, Gunter, I was going crazy with this.  Yes, I would like the annual plan for $49.50.  I appreciate your taking care of this for me.

WaltHowe
Staff

Sep-18

You are now on Plus with the charge pending. You received a $7.26 credit for the unused portion of your Delphi Extra plan, which will be applied to the $49.50 annual charge, and you will pay the difference.

Lorry (LASSINMASS)

Sep-18

Thank you so much for taking care of this for me, it is much appreciated.  I'm happy to know I wasn't going crazy!