Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Could someone fix my account?   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Sep-19 by DFTBA (KansasMomO3); 742 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
DFTBA (KansasMomO3)

Sep-20

I do have another question. The owner of our forum, NFPTalk,  let her membership expire and her family is dealing with major health crises and may not be back. Is there anyway to transfer forum ownership as it has reverted to basic?

gunter

Sep-20

Best would be having a post or email to service@delphiforums.com from the Host asking for the transfer.

You are Assistant in the forum, do you still have access to all controls?

In reply toRe: msg 5
DFTBA (KansasMomO3)

Sep-20

I did not have any controls as of this morning, but I'm on a phone now and can't see whether I do or not. I'll have to check from a computer ! Thanks!

DFTBA (KansasMomO3)

Sep-20

None of the moderators have forum controls. I will contact the owner and ask her to send the email as you suggested.
DFTBA (KansasMomO3)

Sep-21

Gunter,
Another problem... all of the forums I own reverted to Basic and none of them have gone back to Plus with my membership. What do I need to do?
The forums are:
susantag
nfpboard2
modg
lfplayground
nfpbookclub
sandboxphase3
nfpbookproject
whitneyhome
wchs86
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-21

The forums update each morning so check then and let gunter know if there is still a problem. 

DFTBA (KansasMomO3)

Sep-23

She emailed several days ago and ask for the forum to be transferred but has not received any response, and all Moderators still have no controls.

gunter

Sep-23

Don't see any email but since you are Assistant in the forum I've transferred the forum to you now, pending any return of the original Host.  Forums update in the morning ET and you should have full controls at that point.

let us know how it goes ...

DFTBA (KansasMomO3)

Sep-25

Thank you! All is well now!