Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

profile not coming up   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 10/5/17 by WhatsaMattahU; 10826 views.
WhatsaMattahU

1/26/18

Hi Kid,
$1? Can you put it on my tab? lol

October 2017 is when this first happened. Of course it might have been while I was away during september.
No changes on my end, except the new photo album i created from vaca. Other than that, there was no renewal due, no change made
to membership status, no accidental closing of my acct... nothing else I can think of. 15 years this all worked without a hitch and my nick has never
changed.
Hoping this gets sorted... part of my interest here is sharing profiles with other chatters!
Thanks for noticing hon.
whatsa

Kid (Kidmagnet)

1/26/18

WhatsaMattahU said:

. nothing else I can think of. 15 years this all worked without a hitch and my nick has never changed. Hoping this gets sorted... part of my interest here is sharing profiles with other chatters! Thanks for noticing hon.

Well I do love a good mystery! 

WhatsaMattahU

1/29/18

Still not 'jiggled' or fixed.
Please help. Thx.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

1/29/18

Can you get Whatsa bumped up on the To-Do list?

I think, that when this started happening...there was a change in the software that made the 12-character limit of a member name an absolute...since you say that that's not been a problem with this for years. I doubt, unless that's looked at...that this will ever change. The "jiggle", whatever that does, will always be temporary.
WhatsaMattahU

1/29/18

Thanks for your input. But I just found 5 profiles (all updated in last 2 months) with at least 13 characters each that can all be seen without a problem
Hmmm..okay, good to know. I'll be back at the drawing board if you need me. :)
Kid (Kidmagnet)

1/29/18

WhatsaMattahU said:

. But I just found 5 profiles (all updated in last 2 months) with at least 13 characters each

Membernames or Nicknames?

BOUNTYMAN is a member name but The Zookeeper™ is a nickname.

gunter

1/30/18

still waiting for a response from tech ... sorry ...