Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tags don't show up on sites   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Oct-11 by jnanalace; 931 views.
jnanalace

Oct-11

Hi,

I have incorrectly made some change, which I do not know what I changed, to cause my sig tags from no longer showing up on my forums, when I ask for or thank people for my tags.  They now just show up as HTML's, instead of the cute pictures.

Thank you for any help to get me back to where I was.  I have the Fotki account to use my tags.  I ask there, but not getting the correct answer as of yet.

Jeanie

Kidmagnet

Oct-11

Jeanie can you link us to a message with this problem so we can see your signature block.

I see your signature ok here http://forums.delphiforums.com/startingpage1/messages/?msg=199524.29 - try posting again and see if it now shows ok, might have just been Fokti had a hiccup.

• Edited October 11, 2017 3:14 pm  by  Kidmagnet
gunter

Oct-11

When you add the tags, how are you doing that - if you are adding the address for instance, that should be an image  ulr ending in .gif or .jpg, not .html.

Give us a link to a message where this happens.

jnanalace

Oct-11

Thank you so much and maybe it was just a hiccup.  LOL
It is now showing my tags the correct way.  So happy about that.

I sure appreciate you getting back with me.

Jeanie Fall Beauty Letters

In reply toRe: msg 3
jnanalace

Oct-11

Thank you and it has now been corrected!  relaxed

Sandy106

Oct-22

Hi Gunter...It has been so long since I have had to come here, that it looks totally different...Anyway, my problem is that when I go to change a sig, it shows up and then a box comes up and tells me Filename already exists in this path...This happens with even my new sigs that I just get and put on Delphi...I never had this problem before, can you help?  Is there something I need to do?  I always saved them to my computer, then uploaded to Delphi under files and My Preferences...I go, click them on and they would come up, I then copy and paste...It used to say saved, I would click and then changes made...Now it disappears...The little box keeps telling me Filename already exists...I have changed the name and it still happens..If I click okay the sig goes away...

Sandy106

Oct-22

Gunter, when I paste the sig it shows up then a message comes up to wait while it uploads,,Never happened before...I wait hit okay and the sig disappears...Next question...AOL went o Gold and I wonder if this is the problem and if so, what do I do...The Filename already exits refers to what?  

Sandy106

Oct-22

Is it showing up..It is on my end but not in my sigs...

Sandy106

Oct-22

I don't seem to be getting any response and I wonder why...Can you help me with my sig problem...