Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tags don't show up on sites   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Oct-11 by jnanalace; 1004 views.
Sandy106

Oct-22

It worked!!!  Thank you...Do I do these steps each time I need to change my siggy?  I honestly can't thank you enough...

Kidmagnet

Oct-22

You can skip uploading it to your Files if you are just going to use it in your Personal Signature. When you use that editor to create your sig and upload a picture From your Computer it actually stores it in your Files anyway. In a folder there called Signature files.

Wait a few days and see if you can use your old method again. It is a bit shorter, Julea mentioned using Controls V to paste, if you are using a keyboard just click where you want the image to appear but paste it in by pressing Control (Ctrl on many keyboards) and V at the same time. That might work better than use the Paste under Edit has been the last few days.

Sandy106

Oct-22

Thank you...I do appreciate your help and Gunter...I wish I had those smarts when it comes to computers...;)