Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Making a forum private   Forum Management

Started Oct-16 by Dale (Rainbow1956); 408 views.
Kidmagnet

Oct-16

If you do go private with an existing forum everyone who has visited in the past will still have access. Annoying if you have had a lot of visitors. However as a Premium Forum you could assign some or all your folders to be private and then grant access to your active members. That might be a better way to go.

Dale (Rainbow1956)

Oct-16

Hoping to make it private pretty quickly.  It is for a gaming group and am having them check things out.  But I will keep you advice and instructions under hat. :)  One thing I have told this is the very quick response from support that I have gotten from Delphi for over the decade I have been a member. :)  I do appreciate that as it is rare!

Kidmagnet

Oct-16

If you do make the forum private you can Delete any members you do not wish to have access after doing so. You do that in Set Privileges.

Dale (Rainbow1956)

Oct-16

Thanks!  I am fixing to upgrade in a few minutes.  I appreciate your responses.  Totally awesome!