Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

how do i get help - getting into room   Chat

Started Oct-24 by iwantagrl; 583 views.
In reply toRe: msg 4
Lyndy (Lyndy7)

Oct-25

Could the owner check to make sure she has not put a limit on the number allowed in the room? (just a thought sorry to butt in)

iwantagrl

Oct-25

i will ask but it has only a bot in it now and i cant i sign in

In reply toRe: msg 4
iwantagrl

Oct-25

i have entered mutlipal rooms with out issue but with this one i was banned from it but they say it is removed can it be hung up in your system

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-25

Have you logged out completely and logged in again since the ban was removed? If not, do so.

iwantagrl

Oct-25

i have done so several times. as well i have cleared my browsing history and cashe. also today i tried sign in from a different devices. i get the same message you are not allowed to chat in this room.

gunter

Oct-25

iwantagrl said:

this one i was banned from it but they say it is removed

That helps some in figuring this out.  It may take a chat reboot to unstick.  Do you know when the ban was removed?

iwantagrl

Oct-26

it was the next day they say but i cant member how long ago that was

gunter

Oct-26

I've asked the Host to redo your unban to see if that does it. Else the next chat reboot should do it.

iwantagrl

Oct-27

ok when is the next chat reboot

gunter

Oct-27

Chat server rebooted this morning, let us know if that also took care of your connection.