Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is it a year of Delphi Plus or a 30-day free trial?   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Nov-5 by FredB33; 360 views.
FredB33

Nov-5

Hi...

I ordered Delphi Plus for 19.95, and it's working out very well, I got my wish of getting no ads on Delphi.

But I heard that I might have a 30-day free trial of Delphi Plus instead of a year's worth.

What would happen when my 30-day trial expires?

Will I REALLY get a year of Delphi Plus?

Thanks, either way Delphi Plus/Delphi Extra is worth 19.95 a year.

gunter

Nov-5

You are on a month's free trial of DelphiExtra and haven't been charged. On December 3 the system will charge $19.95 for a full year, using the card info you have on record unless you turn off renewal before then.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
FredB33

Nov-5

well, I want to be ad-free for a year, so it's worth the 19.95...

what should I do when December 3 comes?

gunter

Nov-5

You don't need to do a thing, you're all set. The system will automatically charge your card on December 3.

In reply toRe: msg 4
FredB33

Nov-5

So that means I can enjoy Delphi Forums ad-free?  Heck, I can afford the 19.95 for the service...

So, when will I resume to seeing ads on Delphi Forums?

WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-5

When will you see ads again? Never, if you leave things as they are. Unless you turn off renewals, you will renew each December 3rd for another year. Of course, you would have to keep your payment information up to date, too.

FredB33

Nov-6

Where can I find the renewals button? I want to know to be sure to renew my subscription to DelphiExtra when it expires.

WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-6

The link you are looking for is the account link, which appears in several places, such as under your name at the top of your My Forums page. But you are all set to renew automatically as long as your payment information is up to date. Renewals are automatic unless you turn renewal off on the account page.