Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No mail again   Account Maintenance

Started Nov-23 by bankielass (irenek4); 1801 views.

Just recieved 2 e mail from you Gunter

I've been a member for years hon and never had a problem.  

gunter

Nov-28

I see you confirmed your addresss again, still no notifications ?

Notifications have resumed. I do hope it keeps working. Thanks Gunter

gunter

Dec-4

4:53 PM

Here we go again. 53 new posts to me and not one notification. I am really over this. 

I just noticed that my subscription expiry date is December 20 2017. I have already paid for another year. Could that be anything to do with the notification absence? Why hasn't my expiration date not be updated?

gunter

Dec-4

Membership level has nothing to do with notifications.

You are on a free month trial, after which paypal.com should send us a payment for a year of DelhiExtra. There hasn't been a charge yet.

I see.  Why does my notifications keep stopping again?  I just can't figure it out.

Hi Gunter, I'm still not receiving any notifications from my friends forums, please help thank you God Bless. Hope

gunter

Dec-5

Your provider is rejecting mail again. Did you add notifications@mydelphi.com to your address book?

I suggest switching email addresses to gmail for instance. There are rarely problems with that provider.

gunter

Dec-5

Jesus loves you! (granddiva47) said:

I'm still not receiving any notifications

Not seeing where we looked at this before. Do you have notifications@mydelphi.com in your address book. Make sure email notifications in Preferences doesn't have No checked.

I suggest switching email addresses to gmail for instance. There are rarely problems with that provider.