Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I am really hacked off!   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Dec-8 by JZBelle; 1429 views.
JZBelle

Dec-8

Awww thank you - I see it now.  Maybe I can find my other post and fix it (LOL).  TY for your help Kid.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-8

Ha ha - :) 

No worries Julea. That was a nice thing to do for your contest winners. 

JZBelle

Dec-8

I've done it several times over the years and I love doing it.  Just was disappointed when I didn't see Extra anymore.  Walt is working on it -- or at least he told me who to write to.  I have.  I hope something happens where the ladies can get a full year in.

JZBelle

Dec-10

Hi Walt.  Well, this thing with the "Extra" subscription is not over yet.

I did as you told me to -- wrote the service end and did not hear one peep back.

The ladies are showing that they do have the PLUS subscription.  That is NOT what I wanted them to have.  The PLUS for them expires on March 18.  I wanted them to have the EXTRA which gives then 1 full year!  Please, what can be done about this?  To me, Delphi needs to make this good.  Giving them plus doesn't do it!  They really don't even need plus because they don't have their own forums!

Julea

JZBelle

Dec-10

I'm willing to bet that Delphi has lost many customers because of this mess.  You advertise that you have Extra, but don't, evidently!

WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-10

I have been looking for your message to service@delphiforums.com, and I have not seen it. Are you sure you addressed it correctly? 

Another way to handle it is to respond to my message here by email, using the Options menu.

JZBelle

Dec-10

I'll send it to you now.

Just released it to "You" at 2 different emails -- seems I have 2 for you.   If you do not get either of those, please let me know and I'll use the email option here.  Thanks.

Julea

• Edited December 10, 2017 1:47 pm  by  JZBelle
WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-10

It is all fixed now. I replied to you by email with the details.

JZBelle

Dec-10

Yes Walt, thank you.   I just responded to you and so appreciate your going to bat to get the Extra for me.  I did ask you if the time comes I want to gift again, will the Delphi Extra be one of the options or has it gone by the wayside?

I do appreciate all the help and thank Delphi for the fix.

Julea

WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-10

I expect to see it back. It was not deliberate, just an oversight.