Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ho! Ho! Ho!   Chat

Started Dec-11 by Santa (OlStNick); 667 views.
Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-11

HO HO HO

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I’m back! It is so much fun visiting with all my new and old friends at Delphi Forums. This year has gone so fast and there are so many new things people want as gifts. Mrs Claus said she thought a Fitbit and a treadmill would be the ideal gifts for me! I thought a new Roku or a subscription to Netflix might be more suitable. Sitting in my recliner, a hot chocolate beside me and endless movies is what I want.

So, what gifts are your wish list for Santa this year? Rudolph is easy, he wants hay and grain. The elves want more vacation days and cookies. The Mrs is hard to buy for...any suggestions?

What achievements have you accomplished this year? Did you keep your resolutions for 2017. Did you make wonderful new memories, new friends and new hobbies? Well, the elves and Mrs Claus say we need to get back to work. Millions of presents to pack and millions of miles to cover.

HO HO HO
Less than a month left to make my NICE list!
See you soon!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-23

HO! HO! HO!

It’s time to load the sleigh, it is almost my BIG DAY. Lots of things to do, lists to check and then I will be on my way.

So…Goodbye for now. May 2018 be a wonderful, kind, glorious year for all my Delphi Forum friends and I’ll see you next December.

Mrs. C, the elves and Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Donner, Blitzen, Dasher, Comet, Vixen, and Cupid all want to say:

HAPPY NEW YEAR
MERRY CHRISTMAS
JOY TO THE WORLD AND PEACE ON EARTH

Kidmagnet

Dec-24

Good luck Santa - stay ahead of the storms... wouldn't want any damaged ponies! lol

Turning off my ADT alarm system. Don't mind the growling dog, he's blind. I think.