Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Member Unable To Login   Account Maintenance

Started Dec-11 by Grizz (grizz117); 1468 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Cindy (Cindy104)

Dec-12

Hi GUNTER,

I sent a message to service@delphiforums.com But I cannot log into my forum as Cindy4Jesus. I am a Delphi Plus member and just paid this past month. I been doing the deal with the password inputs, but then it tells me wrong password. Delphi is not sending me any (new passwords) to log into with. Use to a temp password would be sent to your email to log in with. This is my forum http://forums.delphiforums.com/jesussolitude I was planning to change to Cindy4JC and old nickname I used a long time ago. But I have to go under my forums owner name to switch the forum from Cindy4Jesus to ---> Cindy4JC

PS: Right now, none of my names can be logged in with-- because passwords are wrong. Yet no ones sending me a new password to log in with. Maybe things have been changed or this system is broken.

As a Delphi Plus owner... could you please look into all of this for me. Thanks!

gunter

Dec-12

Cindy (Cindy104) said:

Cindy4Jesus

got you in email ...

In reply toRe: msg 4
Cindy (Cindy104)

Dec-12

If you've forgotten your password, simply fill out the space below with the e-mail address or the membername you used when you registered. We will generate a new password for you and mail it right out to you at your e-mail address.

All the above is not working it will not give me a new password. I have tried everything and used Dephi- home page etc as you said to do.
In reply toRe: msg 5
Cindy (Cindy104)

Dec-12

I tried to log in with google and it used this name Cindy104-- even after logging off this name and using Cindy4Jesus. When I logged in with Cindy04-- it does not go to my Delphi Plus account either. Was curious if you guys can changed it on your end?

gunter

Dec-12

Your google account is connected to Cindy104 here, that can't be changed. Log in directly as Cindy4Jesus and the password I emailed, not using a social login, that's your DelphiPlus account.

• Edited December 12, 2017 9:41 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 7
Cindy4Jesus

Dec-12

That worked and was easy to do. I did turn off add- blocker as well. Thanks for all your help as always. Should I leave that password alone and not change it?

In reply toRe: msg 2

I need help with my pasting my sigs even if they are brand new I click on to my downloads when I paste it says file already on path. what's the problem?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-13

It probably has the same file name as a previous sig. You can edit the file name on your computer (even just adding a 1 after the current name can be enough) and try uploading again.

gunter

Dec-13

You can leave it, but it's usually best to pick one of your own to remember.

Cindy4Jesus

Dec-13

Okay, but if I sign off this password it wont allow me to change it. Because it doesn't work now as far as sending a temp password. Because it use to send temp password to my email, like numbers and letters so you could change it.

Kind of scared to log off to try change it LOL