Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"Delete All" button for all read PM's   Feedback & Wishlist

Started Jan-1 by Dave (Newman111107); 512 views.
gunter

Jan-3

I've renewed the request with tech.

thanks for the details ...

In reply toRe: msg 4
Kidmagnet

Jan-3

Hey gunter - when they first released Zeta the PM feature had a delete beside each message. That was fab because I take my bug testing seriously and accidentally blew up my own and another member's inbox. We used the delete option in Zeta (no access in the profile inbox because of  my guffaw)to remove the offending message and fix hers.
However as Zeta went through development that feature was removed. I'm not sure why. It might have been when they release Zeta chat or when they combined the PM with Zeta chat.

However - if it can be put back as a button beside all messages in the Zeta PM conversations we could select one, several or all messages (we'd need a select all messages in conversation option) to delete. Could you please pass that along to tech as an addition to the request.

gunter

Jan-3

thanks for the details ...

gunter

Jan-8

A "delete conversation" option is now available in forums with the test templates such as http://forums.delphiforums.com/zetabeta

Needs testing.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Kidmagnet

Jan-8

It does not seem to delete it from you profile inbox - which is most likely what these guys and the others requesting this use.

I logged out of Delphi, cleared the cache and restarted the browser - they still show in my profile.

gunter

Jan-8

To be clear - you deleted the conversation, then looked in the same account's Inbox.

Kidmagnet

Jan-8

I deleted my conversation with Showtalk from the Zeta version yes, but all the PMs in both my profile's inbox and the sent box are still there.

gunter

Jan-9

thanks, still needs more work ...