Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

paid membership no chat rooms   Forum Management

Started Jan-19 by Broom (Shabbybroom); 1115 views.
Broom (Shabbybroom)

Jan-19

Oh okay that's new, i mean i don't remember having to wait that long...

Thanks for the speedy reply Walt :)

Broom (Shabbybroom)

Jan-19

btw i love your staff badge emoji ! i want one for my forum, may i use it as a profile pic i can snag it from you if its okay , or do you have a link where i can get my own? 

WaltHowe
Staff

Jan-19

There are two different graphics there - the one-eyed shaggy creature and the blue STAFF label. The creature is one I created in Adobe Illustrator,  not intended for public use. The STAFF label is for Delphi professional staff, not intended for member use. You could certainly create your own graphic that includes a label.

Broom (Shabbybroom)

Jan-19

Awesome !  I  will do just that. Happy new Years Walt :)

WaltHowe
Staff

Jan-19

... or you can check the Staff badge in your Preferences to get a label.

Broom (Shabbybroom)

Jan-19

like the beer mug type ones? no I'm looking for something fun i can attach to a profile pic or something like you have but will say BC staff? idk 

hey but since i have your attention, any chance for a multi delete for inbox messages with the old forum format? I will never change to Zeta until i am forced... I'm old school Walt,

I've been around Delphi almost 14 years now :) that's old school for me :)

doing it one by one is tedious :\

Broom (Shabbybroom)

Jan-19

I looked in preferences and didn't see an option for labels?

WaltHowe
Staff

Jan-19

The option is labeled Staff Badge, and has a checkbox and a Submit button. It will add a Host label for the forum owner.

WaltHowe
Staff

Jan-19

In classic forums below the message list is a link to manage discussions for the forum owner only. You can delete multiple messages using this link.

Broom (Shabbybroom)

Jan-19

Thanks.. I know where the staff icons are for ops , I just thought "Lables"' was something I never noticed.

im a little concerned my forum still doesn't have chat by now.

in all the years I've been a delphi plus and have went back to basic and then back To plus

within 20 minutes my forum was up at plus status ...