Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

forum coughing up old christmas tags   Editor Help

Started 1/21/18 by Bette O (boblak); 1266 views.
Bette O (boblak)

1/21/18

Yes and has been arriving each day for 3 days so she said.  It could be possible they're coming because the glitch I had in my folders

gunter

1/21/18

That sounds really weird. Can she post a copy of the mail she's getting here and we may be able to figure it out? Give her the link

http://forums.delphiforums.com/service/messages?msg=53558.1

In reply toRe: msg 5
Bette O (boblak)

1/21/18

I'll send it pronto

In reply toRe: msg 5
Bette O (boblak)

1/21/18

Gunter, I have no idea what is going on but I just received approximately 13 Christmas tags I sent out in December, 1920.  How do I get rid of them???????

Bette O

Can you fwd me one right now to my email I mean Actuality fwd a few lol I'll keep them and fwd to Gunter

Bette O (boblak) said:

December, 1920.

Do you have a time machine? lol

Bette O (boblak)

1/21/18

I didn't check what I was writing but I'd like to have a time machine to take me right out of Delphi,   this stuff has got me bonkers.

Now i have 13 Christmas (2017 lol ) tags staring me in the face.  Probably setting poor Gunter crazy too.

Bette O (boblak)

1/21/18

I emailed you the Christmas Tag coming through.  They're all the same Kid as it was the Wednesday Special of the week so they're not  all different,   Attached it here too;

Do you mean you are suddenly receiving notifications of message to you on your My Forums page? Or in your email?