Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is going on? - New Inbox/PMs   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 1/25/18 by JZBelle; 5019 views.

Messages that were never viewed on the Zeta format don't sift down as they should. But I think they should say 0 New? Can you check that for me please Julea? Look for there to be a number beside the New on the right.

CC to gunter

In your conversation with a member (when you click show all) your last exchange with them should be at the bottom.

gunter

1/25/18

When I first click on the Inbox it shows the date of the latest in each conversation below the membernames, is that not there for you?

Clicking on a conversation takes you to the latest entry in that conversation.

JZBelle

1/25/18

I haven't been deleting those through the years, and I cannot believe how many there are.  If I click DELETE CONVERSATION, am I right that it deletes EVERYTHING for that person?  I think it did as they seem to disappear.  I don't want all that stuff showing and I have to scroll through all those people to try to figure out the most recent PM.

So, I guess I'm going to have to go through and delete the hundreds of members who are there to get it straight so I can view the most recent PM's.

JZBelle

1/25/18

Geesh -- why didn't they put the most recent PM on top.  I just viewed one that says 34 NEW -- heck I've read all those at some point in past  YEARS!  I suppose someone got a raise for coming up with this (LOL).

JZBelle

1/25/18

No, the latest is not on top.  I must scroll down and try to find the NEW button on all the people in there until I find the right person.

Can you just hold off a bit I mean go and delete conversations if you want but I'm not sure why they released this today. Hate for you to spend a day doing all that work and they release a fix tomorrow.

I never got to bug test this page either so I'd like to do that as well.

OK thanks for confirming that.

JZBelle

1/25/18

I have finally figured this out.  Guess I won't be in the forums and be back there deleting the hundreds of people in there from years past.  I can see now, it's best to delete as you go.  I asked that once some time ago and was told it didn't matter as they just sat there.  Well, that's for sure (LOL).  What a mess.

I sure don't like Zeta.