Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is going on? - New Inbox/PMs   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jan-25 by JZBelle; 4026 views.
JZBelle

Jan-25

One other question -- are we going to be stuck with the ZETA format back there in the PM area?  Ugh!  Thank Delphi for not automatically changing us to the ZETA in the outer forum.  I'd croak with that change.  Surely I'm not the only one either (smile).

BG311

Jan-25

I agree with you.  I hate the Zeta format.

Risa (Risa25)

Jan-25

What if you don't want to delete ALL the PMs from someone? the choice seems to be all or none? And what happened to the ones I SENT? you can only view your PMs to others? WTH is going on??
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

It's because they are merged. When they were separate I was using both Zeta and my Profile and my sent PMs were not showing in Zeta if I used the profile to post them. 

I'm not sure tech was aware of that.

So this was the only way really to grant the ability to delete PM in bulk (or not one at a time) I think it's going to be messy at first but it could work out.

@gunter hope you don't mind my feedback scattered over several messages... can you ask if it is possible to have a delete button next to each message? I'd like that as well. I like to keep important PMs but not ALL PMs from an individual.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

If this can get tidied up it's actually better. (Trust me, I've been using both a long time)

No croaking please.

JZBelle

Jan-25

I was just getting ready to find you.  Kid, I have 3 pm's and have no clue who they're from.  All the members showing up (there are many) my pm box show NEW.  Heck, I don't have the time to go through each one trying to find a NEW email (LOL).

I thought I had it figured out and had my more recent contacts moved up to the top of the list, but they did not remain there.  They didn't even get to the bottom, so are somewhere in between.  This is for the birds.  Surely, it will become easier when I get more time to delve into it.  In the meantime, my pm's are going unanswered.

Showtalk

Jan-25

It should be listed with the most recent on top, going backwards.  I prefer to delete individual messages and to use the Classic features, so this is very difficult for me to get used to.  I would also like a permenent delete option.

Showtalk

Jan-25

I have use both styles but prefer Classic. I have thousands now I must go through.  I will play with it today and see if I can figure out an easier way to reorganize mine.   

JZBelle

Jan-25

I'm still looking for the 3 pm's that are showing.  This is for the birds in my humble opinion!

Showtalk

Jan-25

I went down and looked at dates and time stamps and found mine, finally.  I’m sure they will take our feedback and fix what they can.  We need to be very clear about what we want.  I want the newest at the top and then all listed in reverse order.