Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is going on? - New Inbox/PMs   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 1/25/18 by JZBelle; 5013 views.

I think this was the only way they could do it so the PMs could be mass deleted. Unfortunately for those who never used the Zeta version of PMing they are not showing as read.

You can now delete entire conversations with one member, just click on that PM from the main screen and at the bottom there is Delete Conversation. If you are going to keep them you are in a bit of a scrolling pickle.

@Cstar1 think we need an Mark all as Read button too :)

JZBelle

1/25/18

How do I find the latest ones?  It's a mess in there.

In reply toRe: msg 5
JZBelle

1/25/18

They are not pu blic are they?  They sure look like they are.

In reply toRe: msg 6
JZBelle

1/25/18

How do I know who the latest PM's are from?

No they are not public,I just tested it

JZBelle

1/25/18

There are no dates -- some of those are really really old.  In fact old ones are at the top.  It's divided by member but no dates shown as to when until opening up each one.  This is horrid.

JZBelle

1/25/18

There is NO read button.  There is a Show All button which does then show me dates and PM's.  However, am I going to have to go through each and EVERY ONE of those to find out what the ones are for today?

I can't believe this Kid.

Messages that were never viewed on the Zeta format don't sift down as they should. But I think they should say 0 New? Can you check that for me please Julea? Look for there to be a number beside the New on the right.

CC to gunter

In your conversation with a member (when you click show all) your last exchange with them should be at the bottom.

gunter

1/25/18

When I first click on the Inbox it shows the date of the latest in each conversation below the membernames, is that not there for you?

Clicking on a conversation takes you to the latest entry in that conversation.