Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is going on? - New Inbox/PMs   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jan-25 by JZBelle; 2530 views.
JZBelle

Jan-25

There are no dates -- some of those are really really old.  In fact old ones are at the top.  It's divided by member but no dates shown as to when until opening up each one.  This is horrid.

JZBelle

Jan-25

There is NO read button.  There is a Show All button which does then show me dates and PM's.  However, am I going to have to go through each and EVERY ONE of those to find out what the ones are for today?

I can't believe this Kid.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

Messages that were never viewed on the Zeta format don't sift down as they should. But I think they should say 0 New? Can you check that for me please Julea? Look for there to be a number beside the New on the right.

CC to gunter
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

In your conversation with a member (when you click show all) your last exchange with them should be at the bottom.

gunter

Jan-25

When I first click on the Inbox it shows the date of the latest in each conversation below the membernames, is that not there for you?

Clicking on a conversation takes you to the latest entry in that conversation.

JZBelle

Jan-25

I haven't been deleting those through the years, and I cannot believe how many there are.  If I click DELETE CONVERSATION, am I right that it deletes EVERYTHING for that person?  I think it did as they seem to disappear.  I don't want all that stuff showing and I have to scroll through all those people to try to figure out the most recent PM.

So, I guess I'm going to have to go through and delete the hundreds of members who are there to get it straight so I can view the most recent PM's.

JZBelle

Jan-25

Geesh -- why didn't they put the most recent PM on top.  I just viewed one that says 34 NEW -- heck I've read all those at some point in past  YEARS!  I suppose someone got a raise for coming up with this (LOL).

JZBelle

Jan-25

Well, that's nice.

JZBelle

Jan-25

No, the latest is not on top.  I must scroll down and try to find the NEW button on all the people in there until I find the right person.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

Can you just hold off a bit I mean go and delete conversations if you want but I'm not sure why they released this today. Hate for you to spend a day doing all that work and they release a fix tomorrow.

I never got to bug test this page either so I'd like to do that as well.