Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New PM section graphic   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started 1/27/18 by potentially plausible (Kidmagnet); 2749 views.
rendercat

1/27/18

Thank ya for the explaination. 'preciated.

You are welcome (and it's good to see you!)

got it…..thank's….
BUT….as alway's….human are built like this…..ALL changes are perceived as negative….(even if the result are better)….simple as that……
now my question…..are there SOME way to get the "ol'" version back……as "classic view" on forum..???…..witch I use….even on my smart-phone….

thank's in advance

//albin.sweden.
host of
http://forums.delphiforums.com/BGBB1

thebaron (albinahlvin) said:

re there SOME way to get the "ol'" version back……as "classic view" on forum.

Do you mean for the forum post or Private Messages

sorry….for the private messages……

//albin

It does not seem like it.

As far as I understand that older system could not update to do what the members have been requesting (a way to delete more than one message at a time) Delphi's PM system is utilized through chat as well (I think through Whispers?) and members were being flooded with individual PMS which were taking ages to delete one at a time. 

I've never had much success using the old style PMs on my iPhone, I'm surprised you prefer it- but I'm guess they worked fine for you.

okey….got it….guess that this ol'timer just have to get used to the new version….(G)
BUT one thing for sure…..DON'T EVER (G) think of get rid of that "classic view"…
MOST of our member use that version….coz nobody/few like the "new" version….

//albin

From what I understand - as long as it works it's not going anywhere.

If you need any more help with this or have additional feed back please post. Oh and keep checking back, this does not seem to be the final product yet.

In reply toRe: msg 2

Post #2 in this discussion has been updated to add this graphic reflecting the "Remove Single Message" option