Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need help testing PMs   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Feb-4 by Lurk (lurkmagnet); 754 views.
Lurk (lurkmagnet)

Feb-4

***UPDATE: Thank you - I'm done testing for now.

Hey this is Kidmagnet's basic ID and I need help testing PMs. My Kidmagnet account is receiving PMs that disappear before I can see them. The first one appeared as an error and then vanished. I have now twice seen the indicator tell me I have a new PM but when I scroll through my 100 or so conversations (no, I do not know the meaning off excess lol) I cannot find it and the indicator then says 0

So it could be that first error message still stuck and trying to load.

Anyhoo - please click on my name here or in the Recent Contributors list (if you view as Zeta) once to access the Send a Private Message Link and send me a hello. Then post here and let me know that you did. I will most likely have follow up questions for you so participate at your own risk!

Please AND thank you!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Lurk (lurkmagnet)

Feb-4

Well how rude, I am not even appearing in the Recent Contributors section! Here's also a link to my profile where you can also find a Send Private Message Link.

http://profiles.delphiforums.com/lurkmagnet

In reply toRe: msg 3
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Feb-5

Thank you for testing and to the rest of you as well. The error did not repeat so hopefully it was a passing hinkiness.