Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can't log in to Chat Room   Account Maintenance

Started 5/2/19 by Clancy44; 546 views.
gunter

5/2/19

Controls, Chat, Chat Settings, press Enable Live Chat.

Below that mark >Include chat links above the Discussions section. Press Update on the bottom.

Then back on the right look under Manage Chat Rooms to create a room. Give it a name (don't need to fill any of the other items.) and press Create at the bottom.

The name must be unique, no other forum can be using it

Look in your Profile to Edit Image, which will also show on messages.

In reply toRe: msg 2
rvt282 (osu44)

5/23/19

I am having trouble getting logged into chat. I tried to change my password, and now I can't login at all. Please advise.

honeylocust4 

gunter

5/23/19

You are able to post here which indicates you are logged in. There is no separate login to a chat room.

Explain more. What happens when you try to enter a room, where is this happening?

In reply toRe: msg 4
rvt282 (osu44)

5/23/19

I am using my friends account, to login. what other info do you need?

In reply toRe: msg 4
rvt282 (osu44)

5/23/19

My account is under honeylocust4. that's the account that belongs to me Kris Carroll

gunter

5/23/19

rvt282 (osu44) said:

honeylo]cust4

Seems you closed the account.  It's opened again now,  try logging in with your original password first.  Email service@delphiforums.com if you need more help.

[Instead of using someone's other account, email service for help, else both of you may get closed out.]

In reply toRe: msg 7
honeylocust4

5/23/19

thank you gunter, it works now. sorry for all the confusion