Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"Account Cancelled"    Account Maintenance

Started 10/29/19 by Gail (Lupie2); 771 views.
WaltHowe
Staff

10/29/19

There was a loopeyloo in 1999, and loopey_lu in 2000, and a loopyielou in 2014.

I had a cousin Gail Howe, but she died a few years ago.

Oh wow, really? That's a big coincidence. I'm sorry to hear she passed. I used to think "Howe" was a fairly uncommon name. Gail as well. But then, I found FB some years ago and there are a lot of "Howes". LOL

That's so odd that my old account seems to have just disappeared as if it never existed. Maybe I should have inquired several years ago. lol

I can live with that. I certainly appreciate all your time and effort.

Take care. Thanks again! :)

Kid (Kidmagnet)

10/31/19

Gail if this happens again consider removing the :) from your nickname. I'm not sure it's related to your account closing down but I have my doubts you did so accidentally without recalling the error. like I said elsewhere it's not a one click process.

Consider it done :)

Thanks so much for posting your comments as it really helped me to let go of the idea that I had somehow done such an odd thing after just paying up for a year LOL

I appreciate you very much!

Enjoy your afternoon/evening! :O)

Kid (Kidmagnet)

11/1/19

Ok lol I’m going to test post to you from a new discussion to make sure your name is fixed. 

Editing to say that it worked! 

Wheeeee! :) So sorry for the delayed reply. I'm glad something has gone in the right direction lol
So, you're right...the :) in the nickname is a pfffft! Heheee
Thanks again. *edited to take out something stupid I said LOL :O)