Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Repeatedly booted..   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jun-11 by Jeri (azpaints); 1134 views.
Showtalk

Jun-11

Is your iPad rebooting or is the screen realoading completely when you are kicked out?  You can test it by logging into a different site on a different window.  If is the iPad and not Delphi, you will see both sites reload and will have to log in again for both.

• Edited June 11, 2020 9:19 pm  by  Showtalk
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-11

He’s good tempered about everything except social media! But I did ask and he said no, it’s your iPad, not mine!
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-11

No, it just takes to the Delphi log in page, almost instantly. No problems anywhere else, so far.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-11

Are you using a bookmark? if you are try closing all Delphi pages and then typing delphiforums.com into the address bar. Log in from there and see what happens.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-11

Yes, but I did go to Delphi’s webpage and signed in from there. I’ll keep playing around but it’s really getting to the point where posting isn’t easy or fun.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-11

I bet - it sounds like a huge PITA

MEDDLY

Jun-12

Maybe you already did but let me ask anyway...have you tried another PC? Have you tried a Network outside your home? A fast food WiFi connection?

Addendum

Have you tried Chrome for Mac?

• Edited June 12, 2020 12:59 pm  by  MEDDLY
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-12

No to all. I’m on a tablet. I may use my tablet next week on another network but that is very iffy. I will See if I can use my Mac and see If it does it there. I have Chrome on here but I dislike it so if that is the solution I’ll just read and not post as much. I can only use my desktop for very limited time.

For staff: I cleared history and cookies this AM and it is still booting me back to the log in page after every single post or if I attempt to open mail or another window to find an article to Link.

In reply toRe: msg 17
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-12

Another thing that happens is when I use the star to travel from one forum to My Forums page it boots me to log in.

I hope gunter or Walt can step in to help

GOOGLE says this:

Step 1
: Navigate to SETTINGS.

Step 2: Navigate to Safari (this should be located below iTunes & App Store and Wallet & Apple Pay section on your iOS device.)

Step 3: Scroll down the Safari Settings menu to the Privacy and Security Section.

Step 4: Disable (turn from green to gray) – Prevent Cross-site Tracking.

Step 5: Close Safari Settings and Log onto your favourite website.

Step 6: Be sure to enable “keep me logged in” or similar on the website.

Step 7: You should now be able to continue to log into the website without reconfirming your username and password. As a reminder, if you clear your cookies, log out of the website or surpass the websites normal login time limits you will be required to log into the website again.

-[Ch]ams