Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cannot change password   Account Maintenance

Started Jun-18 by _Dusty Ol Man_ (dustyolm); 408 views.
gunter

Jun-18

The new password must be at least six characters, letters and numbers only, no other characters, no spaces. Is that what you're entering?

_Dusty Ol' Man_ (dustyolm) said:

I cannot keep asking for a new password every time I log on.

The password sent to you is good until you change it, shouldn't need to ask to ask for a new one.

In reply toRe: msg 2
When I click on the 'change' link, nothing happens. I never get to the place to enter a new password.
gunter

Jun-19

The change screen is a popup. If you block pop up ads, that would cause the problem.

In reply toRe: msg 4
I have turned off every adblocker and tracker blocker on my system. Still the same result.
I have even tried on my mobile device. Same result.
gunter

Jun-19

Soryy this isn't working right for you. Another possibility ... remove your nick. Characters such as _ and ' in names have caused a number of problems in the past.

let us know how it goes...

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-20

It's the apostrophe in your nickname.

CC to gunter
In reply toRe: msg 6
I removed the apostrophe from my nick and I now see the drop down window. When I fill out the window I now get no response from the submit button. I have modified the new password to contain only numbers and letters. No special characters and no capitals. Still no response. Any other suggestions?
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-23

You do not see this full screen? 

You can try removing your whole nickname and then putting it back after.
Are you on a computer, tablet or phone?  I had trouble with my phone getting the full pop up screen to load.
Make sure you're on a secure page when you go to your Preferences. I visited the Delphi home page first which gave me an https address and went to my Preferences from there and it worked (the full screen loaded) https://www.delphiforums.com

I see the whole screen. I fill it out completely. I click submit and nothing happens. As you can see, I have changed my nick to a simply 5 letters. I'm on a pc. I followed you suggestion and get the same results.
gunter

Jun-23

Try again on your mobile as well?