Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Messages   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 11/10/21 by rendercat; 2964 views.
In reply toRe: msg 8
Kidmagnet

11/13/21

Seems to be working now.

HardlyAdam

11/13/21

Not to pile on, but the same is happening for me. Doesn't matter how long I wait, I get either get a messageĀ that says:

Jabber message could not be sent

or

Sorry. You cannot send a private message at this time

or sometimes the box goes away in the middle of my typing. I'm brand new, so maybe it's related to that?

gunter

11/13/21

Still hanging for me now. It'sĀ  intermittent.

gunter

11/13/21

Not quite the same. The error messages stop after you have logged in a few times.

There is a bug that erases your typing when the person at the other end sends.

JZBelle

11/13/21

Not for me -- if it comes up at all (and I wait for it too), it will give me a blank box for typing but not show the member's PM to me. Too, when I type, it quickly disappears.

If I hit enter and start typing, the text will hold. It just takes forever to get it up. I sure hope they can fix this as it is a great feature of Delphi forums. To not have it would be poor.

JZBelle

11/13/21

I've had that happen to me for a long time. Workaround "sometimes" -- hit enter and then type - most of the time it will "hold" the text.
In reply toRe: msg 14
JZBelle

11/15/21

PM still not working right. Sometimes it won't come up ever. The times it does come up, it will not bring up showing the incoming PM - only a blank box. If typing - disappearing act unless hitting entering. Then sometimes it will go but other times not. Sure hope this gets fixed.
gunter

11/15/21

Sorry this problem continues. Tech is still looking for a fix.

Your patience is appreciated.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/15/21

• Edited November 17, 2021 9:03 am  by  gunter