Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

gov watch   Forum Management

Started 11/17/21 by gunter; 1019 views.
Kidmagnet

11/19/21

Well as always - I can help you with anything you need! Technically speaking of course... lol I'm not an american government expert ;)

I don't think you can hide the Stories folder (or rename it?) but being you are using Classic you should be able to delete the discussions in it? (They are archived Live Stories and won;t open and work in Classic view anyway)

I'm off to work in a minute but can try a few things on my own forum this week end to see if that's feasible.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/19/21

Since all the folders are in use and half of them are topics I have no knowledge of or desire to moderate, I’m going to ask how to close it or give it back to keep available. But thanks for your offer.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Jeri (azpaints)

11/19/21

Gunter! After looking over the forum I don’t feel it is something I’m capable of doing. Can you undo and put it back as available?
Kidmagnet

11/19/21

The folders can be repurposed/renamed but if you did not want all the messages I agree, starting from scratch is always best.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/19/21

I’m not Plus and did t see where I could actually rename a folder. I didn’t play around cause I didn’t want to remove anything by accident that couldn’t be regained. Thanks, but it’s not going to be something I’m comfortable doing after giving it some thought.
gunter

Nov-20

Since there hasn't been any activity in the forum anyway I'll just close it.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-20

Thanks I wasn’t sure what the best option was.