Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ipad floating pages   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 12/19/21 by mkh106; 743 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Kidmagnet

12/21/21

Do you view all forums like you see this one? Or are the ones you have problems on, ones you see in the older "classic" style? I'm using the latest iOS but on a phone not iPad.

mkh106

12/22/21

the floating window one is in the classic view. the moderator re-set that forum to the classic view as the newer view made the section we had developed there for newcomers invisible.

and, frankly, many of us found the new format better looking but much harder to find anything in.

is it, then, the classic view that is the problem?

is there a solution other than switching the forum mode?

mkh106

12/22/21

thanks, Jeri; always helps to know i’m not the only one experiencing a problem.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Kidmagnet

12/22/21

It well could be Classic but unfortunately I cannot recreate your problems with iOS and my phone. Viewing as Classic neither problem occurs for me. 

Jeri, is there anyway to force mobile view from iPad? Zeta is responsive to screen size, so it's showing her Classic (desktop) but the mobile preference for that site is Zeta. 

In reply toRe: msg 5
Jeri (azpaints)

12/23/21

I agree! Thats why I commented. Plus if they know its not just one instance they are avle to better find and fix.
Jeri (azpaints)

12/23/21

I have no idea! Kid. Sorry. I never use Zeta. Plus Ive never tried to make many changes. Im stuck on Safari, iPad and Classic.
Kidmagnet

12/23/21

No worries!

"Santa - Kid needs an iPad!"

lol

Jeri (azpaints)

12/23/21

Dear Santa
Please have a nice gentle pony deliver an iPad to Kid. She’s been a very good girl…