Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trying to get in   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jul-13 by Risa (Risa25); 261 views.
WaltHowe
Staff

Jul-13

There are no technical steps required. If she can log in with a browser, she should be able to post. Some forums may have restrictions with moderation or wait periods. Can she post anywhere? Can she post here, for example?

Risa (Risa25)

Jul-13

Thanks, Walt. I can see that she gets into Delphi but not any of the forums and there's no Private Message to me. I'm guessing she can get as far as logging in to Delphi and then either the connection cuts off or it does that circle thing that doesn't let you get further. I know that China has restricted internet access but am clueless as to how it's done. Outlook email isn't working either. At least she keeps trying. Hoping it will eventually work. thanks again!
In reply toRe: msg 3
Risa (Risa25)

Jul-16

She got in today!! A little after 2 in the afternoon China time; was able to leave a brief message and "internet connection not good" but at least a message finally. She tried again later (evening my time) and was able to log in but not leave a message. So at least we know that the problem is the connection at their end. Thanks again, Walt