ShowBiz

Hosted by Showtalk

Everything ShowBiz: TV, Film, People, Books and News for over 25 years!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Merry Christmas - Ho Ho Ho   General Chaos

Started 11/27/16 by Santa (OlStNick); 243 views.
Santa (OlStNick)

11/27/16

Ho Ho Ho

I am Santa, and Christmas is a month away - so I figured I could post in General Chaos folder.  ;) 

Merry Christmas! How have you all been since I was last in? Here is hoping that you are doing great and that 2016 was a year filled with more positives than negatives for you and your loved ones. 

have you thought about what you will be putting on your Santa list? I know you are planning on creating one, right? One is never too old to believe!

Merry Christmas
Santa

Lyndy (Lyndy7)
Staff

11/28/16

Thank you Santa! Merry Christmas to you and yours! It will soon be time for your big journey, then you and the elves can rest up to start again!

Santa (OlStNick)

12/5/16

It is certainly getting busier here at Toyland. Ho Ho Ho.  It's my favorite time of the year. 

Lyndy (Lyndy7)
Staff

12/5/16

Christmas to me is both the happiest and saddest time of the year - sad because so many people are alone this time of year or are too poor to celebrate and also sad because of my family who have passed on and my children, grandchildren and great grandchild are so far away, Happiest because I have so much to be thankful for and people try to be kind to each other. 

Showtalk
Host

12/5/16

Thank you Santa. We are celebrating holiday programming.

Showtalk
Host

12/5/16

I'm sorry you are sad. A lot of groups provide gifts and meals  for poor families.

Lyndy (Lyndy7)
Staff

12/6/16

yep, we give to the needy on a regular basis throughout the year and then more again at Christmas time. The sadness does not last long, when the grandkids were little we used to Skype, now we just talk on the phone which is nearly as good. I am used to it after all these years of being without the family around the table. We get on really well with Hugh's niece and her partner so we celebrate either Thanksgiving or Christmas with them - usually Christmas so, it is fun! I always say a prayer of thanks for what I have and pray for those who have nobody.

Santa (OlStNick)

12/15/16

It is so true. This season can be a joyful time for so many but also a time of sadness for others. I wish I was able to make it a perfect season for all. If it were only in my power to do so.

Merry Christmas.  

Showtalk
Host

12/15/16

We love you anyway Santa.  You are our favorite seasonal guest.