ShowBiz

Hosted by Showtalk

Everything ShowBiz: TV, Film, People, Books and News for over 25 years!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NBC 2017 Fall Schedule   TV/Radio Salad

Started 5/14/17 by Tony W. (TONYW1); 4761 views.
In reply toRe: msg 58
Tony W. (TONYW1)

Apr-18

Bad news for Taken fans...It looks like NBC has pulled this Friday's episode and is replacing it with Dateline. My guess at this point is that the remaining episodes might not air until Summer, if at all.

Showtalk
Host

Apr-18

I’m glad I deleted my recorded episodes.  The first season was good, second was empty. 

Tony W. (TONYW1)

Apr-19

Taken will air its remaining episodes on Saturday nights, starting May 26.

Last year airing on Monday night the show was averaging a 0.8 rating and about 4.5 million viewers (just good enough for renewal). This year airing on Friday it's down 50% to a 0.4 rating and about 3 million viewers, making it the lowest-rated show on NBC.

Showtalk
Host

Apr-19

That would be considered good on cable. 

Showtalk
Host

May-12

I just read that The Blacklist may be in trouble.  They ended with a big cliffhanger.

Tony W. (TONYW1)

May-12

No word yet on The Blacklist, but I would be surprised if it didn't get picked up.

In reply toRe: msg 78
Tony W. (TONYW1)

May-12

And now we do have word on The Blacklist...NBC has just picked it up for a sixth season.

Showtalk
Host

May-13

Good, because they had a decent cliffhanger.  It isn’t the same without Tom, though.

Any word on Timeless? I haven't watched the
Finale yet.
Tony W. (TONYW1)

May-15

Still no word on Timeless. Negotiations with Sony Pictures Television (the production studio) are apparently ongoing.