ShowBiz

Hosted by Showtalk

Everything ShowBiz: TV, Film, People, Books and News for over 25 years!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ABC 2017 Fall Schedule   TV/Radio Salad

Started May-16 by Tony W. (TONYW1); 652 views.
In reply toRe: msg 17
Tony W. (TONYW1)

Oct-3

ABC has picked up The Good Doctor for the full season.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-4

Will they cancel Ten Days in the Valley? It’s a limited series but didn’t even attract enough audience to air again.  I watched and it was terrible.

Tony W. (TONYW1)

Oct-4

Ten Days in the Valley got off to a really bad start. If it can't improve on its 0.5 18-49 rating, ABC might actually pull it off the schedule.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-4

It won’t improve.  It’s poorly written and even Kyra Sedgwick could not help it.

Wow, how interesting.

Where is your Annual Fall New Shows Introduction?

Tony W. (TONYW1)

Oct-5

I did not do my annual predictions this year. It was a combination of not really having enough time to devote to it, and a changing TV landscape that has put less emphasis on the traditional fall premiere season. The broadcast networks now sprinkle a lot more shows throughout the year (fall, midseason and Summer), and of course there is much more competition from cable and streaming networks. When I thought about all the work involved in trying to include all those extra shows, I realized I just didn't have the time to do it. And it doesn't really make sense anymore to restrict the predictions to just the broadcast networks.

I know many of you enjoyed the predictions. I did too. Maybe I will find a way to get it done next year.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-5

You can still talk about shows you like and shows that are not doing well.