ShowBiz

Hosted by Showtalk

Everything ShowBiz: TV, Film, People, Books and News for over 25 years!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BB   TV by Title (Unscripted)

Started Jul-28 by Lyndy (Lyndy7); 3194 views.
I wish that they had gotten him out last week. Now
he is HOH.
Lyndy (Lyndy7)
Staff

Aug-6

me too! Especially when he goes into that "circus dance" I thought the house would be fed up with him with that noise and him crying.

LARWAND

Aug-6

I don't watch the live feeds so I don't know what the other house guests are doing. It's hard to tell just watching the show on tv if any other house guest is a hot mess like he is.

Lyndy (Lyndy7)
Staff

Aug-6

I don't watch them either my comments were on his house behavior

Showtalk
Host

Aug-6

Where are the live feeds?

LARWAND

Aug-7

I wonder how he acts outside the house.

LARWAND

Aug-7

The live feeds are on CBS and you have to pay for them. They must have people sign up and watch or they wouldn't have it. They show the house 24 hours a day. I couldn't imagine just sitting at the computer all the time watching the people in the house.

Tony W. (TONYW1)

Aug-7

I've watched some of the live feeds in past seasons. I would sign up for a free trial and just watch until the trial expired. You get 4 different camera views that you can switch between, or view a 4x4 "quad cam" to see them all at once. It's almost 24/7 (except during competitions), so you can actually watch them sleep if you want. But most of the fun comes when you get to see all the strategizing, and the late night antics in the backyard.

Most of the time it's about as boring as you think it would be. But you do get to know the houseguests a lot better. It can be fun to see how certain things are later edited for broadcast (sometimes out of order and/or out of context). And of course it's uncensored, which is usually about as crass & vulgar as you would expect from a house of young people, especially on nights when they are given alcohol.

If you get Pop TV, you can watch the "After Dark" show every night. It's a 2-hour live and uncensored version of the live feeds that only gives you one camera view at a time (it switches back and forth to try to keep up with where the action is happening).

In reply toRe: msg 27

I thought that last nights competition was really
funny. Someone said, after Jessica came in last,
that they thought that she might have thrown
the Comp.

She could have, but when she was doing it, she
decided to quit. I wonder why they gave her a
time of 15 minutes, instead of saying that she
had quit.

I think that Christmas and Josh, were the only ones
who didn't do the Comp. It probably wouldn't have
been good, for Christmas to do, since her leg is