ShowBiz

Hosted by Showtalk

Everything ShowBiz: TV, Film, People, Books and News for over 25 years!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Chicago Med   Television by Title

Started Oct-28 by Lyndy (Lyndy7); 299 views.
Lyndy (Lyndy7)
Staff

Oct-28

O   F   F   I   C   I   A   L          S   T   A   T   U   S

On May 10, 2017, Chicago Med has been renewed for a third season with a start date TBD. Stay tuned for updates.

Tony W. (TONYW1)

Oct-28

Season 3 of Chicago Med is set to premiere Tuesday, November 21. It will take over the 9:00 time slot after Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders has wrapped up its season.

Lyndy (Lyndy7)
Staff

Oct-28

great! I have not watched the Menendez murders at all.

BTSRADIO

Nov-20

We just did an interview with Craig Lemons (Doctor on Chicago Med) on IHeartRadio - It was amazing to hear how a normal guy from the street went from indie actor to a major TV show. I am new here and I do not how you guys feel about people posting links, so I won't. but we spent a lot of time learning about what it is like on set. He was really cool to talk to.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-20

Delphi has an ad policy. If people want to buy ad space they can.  We can’t advertise ourselves through the forums. 

BTSRADIO

Nov-20

Oh, I fully understand, however, we are already on a major network. There is not a whole lot that Delphi could do for us. I was just sharing on a topic that this person seemed to be interested in.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-21

I don’t recognize his name from the show.

BTSRADIO

Nov-21

See that? Had you been a listener to our show, you would have the inside track and could share the spoilers to your forum. :)

Showtalk
Host

Nov-21

LOL. We don’t post spoilers.

BTSRADIO

Nov-21

I say this with a friendly smile.... maybe you should because for 2 days, the only people talking here are you and I. - jk

• Edited November 21, 2017 1:00 pm  by  BTSRADIO