ShowBiz

Hosted by Showtalk

Everything ShowBiz: TV, Film, People, Books and News for over 25 years!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

God Friended Me   Television by Title

Started 1/1/19 by brb; 3124 views.
Showtalk
Host

3/30/19

What else are you watching?  I need to revive this forum.  We still get a lot of visitors and have few new posts due to everyone being so busy,

ANNMTM

3/30/19

This is Us, Grey's Anatomy, A Million Little things, The Good Doctor, Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, Instinct, Whiskey Cavalier, Gotham (I'm behind on that one, it's on the DVR), Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory. I'm probably forgetting some.

I saw that Elementary is coming back, also. I thought the last ep I saw was definitely the series finale. I saw it on a page called the Insider. Really surprised me. 7th season to be the last. lol Did we know this and I've forgotten?

lol I was looking back through posts-Tony told us in January That God Friended Me got a second season!

Showtalk
Host

3/30/19

I didn’t expect to see Elementary back.  I’m watching three of those but I can start or reboot discussions in the others too.

Tony W. (TONYW1)

4/1/19

I would say The Rookie is slightly above the "bubble" for cancel/renew. Ratings aren't great, but it's doing better than fellow ABC new shows Whiskey Cavalier and The Fix. I don't think ABC will cancel all three of them, so my guess is The Rookie edges out the other two and gets picked up.

Showtalk
Host

4/1/19

The Fix is out there but I like the cast.

ANNMTM

4/3/19

I hope you're right!

brb

4/6/19

Love the show.  I'm glad it will be back, but I wondered where they are going to go, with the author of the program being discovered. 

Anyway fun fun.

In reply toRe: msg 20
ANNMTM

4/6/19

Well, the how does it do that question is still very up in the air, so I imagine that will be a big issue.

brb

4/8/19

It's already magical.  The fact that the programmer from Palo Alto (I'm very bad with names) has denied knowledge of the program, we are back to mysterious other coder.

In the tradition of Lost and Heroes the answer may never be known. At least not really.

In reply toRe: msg 22
ANNMTM

4/9/19

Henry Chase, the third member of the trio Pria-Simon-Henry. You could still ultimately be right of course. Or, as with Early Edition, never get an explanation of how it works.

• Edited April 9, 2019 4:10 pm  by  ANNMTM