ShowBiz

Hosted by Showtalk

Everything ShowBiz: TV, Film, People, Books and News for over 25 years!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CBS 2020 Fall Schedule   TV/Radio Salad

Started May-19 by Tony W. (TONYW1); 266 views.
If they are that confident, I wonder if their Soaps will be back.
Tony W. (TONYW1)

Jun-6

Most of the daytime soaps film about 4 weeks before they air, except General Hospital which was 8 months ahead when the virus suspended production (meaning it could still air new episodes well into the fall).

These shows run like well-oiled machines, so I would guess they would be among the first shows to get back on the air. CBS has actually been rumored to be looking at starting back up in as little as 2-3 weeks from now.

Days is the Soap, that films that far out.
Showtalk
Host

Jun-8

From what I’ve seen on the news and online streaming of local events, people don’t seem to be as nervous about being in the same room and close up as I thought they would, so filming may resume as normal.

Tony W. (TONYW1)

Jun-16

The Bold and the Beautiful is the first broadcast network show to resume production:

https://ew.com/tv/bold-and-the-beautiful-resume-production/

Showtalk
Host

Jun-17

It’s a test case in a way, to see if production can be done safely.

In reply toRe: msg 9
Tony W. (TONYW1)

Jul-14

We are starting to see changes to those fall schedules now...

CBS has pulled Survivor off the fall schedule. Production in Fiji has not been able to begin yet, so there's no way it would make it on the air in time.

The Amazing Race (which completed filming prior to the virus outbreak) will take the Wednesday 8:00 time slot instead.

Showtalk
Host

Jul-16

The Bachelorette is going into bubble mode to film the next season in total isolation