ShowBiz

Hosted by Showtalk

Everything ShowBiz: TV, Film, People, Books and News for over 25 years!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NBC 2019 Fall Schedule   TV/Radio Salad

Started 5/12/19 by Tony W. (TONYW1); 687 views.
When will Blindspot be coming back? I hope that it will be sooner than later.
Tony W. (TONYW1)

Sep-30

NBC has not announced a return date yet for Blindspot. All we know for sure is that this will be the final season, and there will be 13 episodes. My guess would be sometime in January.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-30

Did you add any new shows this season?  I’m watching a few.

Tony W. (TONYW1)

Sep-30

I was pleasantly surprised by The Unicorn. I wasn't sure about Walton Goggins in a comedy, but he's really good. I also enjoyed Stumptown.

Evil has me intrigued, and since I don't watch the timeslot competition (L&O: SVU, How to Get Away with Murder), I'll keep watching to see where it goes. I feel the same way about Prodigal Son, but the premiere didn't quite hook me as much.

Bob Hearts Abishola was disappointing. Nothing really wrong with it, but nothing to hook me into watching it either. Same with Perfect Harmony and Carol's Second Act. Good acting all around from the leads, but the shows themselves just didn't do much for me.

I thought Bluff City Law was a bit better than All Rise, mostly due to Jimmy Smits, but neither does much to separate itself from the typical legal procedural.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-30

I liked All Rise and Stumptown.  I haven’t see Jimmy Smits yet. I’m not planning to watch Evil, and I’m not sure about Prodigal Son.  Grogginess always plays creepy criminal types, so I didn’t watch Unicorn yet, but I may try it.  

Do you watch Chicago Fire?  I was so upset with their decision to eliminate a character. I am completely over Voight on PD, and would like to see two more characters leave Med.  

Tony W. (TONYW1)

Oct-1

No, I don't watch the Chicago shows. Ironic since I live in the Chicago area. :)

Showtalk
Host

Oct-1

Yes!  Well, maybe it’s more real for us who don’t.

I didn't know that, you live in the Chicago area. I used to live out there,
Tony W. (TONYW1)

Oct-10

Well hello, former neighbor!

Yep, I have lived in the Chicago suburbs all my life.