CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trudeau in Blacface   Polically UnPressed

Started Sep-20 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 210 views.

Justin Trudeau has earned the right to do blackface - Jarvis Dupont, The Spectator US, 19 September 2019
https://spectator.us/justin-trudeau-right-blackface/

... One significant fact that people are conveniently omitting when they express their outrage at Mr Trudeau’s ‘racism’, is the fact that he was a very young man when that high school photograph was taken, it was a different time, so how could he possibly have been aware of the implications of it?

This also rings true for the Aladdin yearbook photograph. He was only 29. A mere babe! Who, before the age of 30, is mature enough to understand that painting their body in brown makeup and wearing a turban might be perceived to be racist? OK, I’m 22 and I know it’s problematic, but then I am unusually attuned to the sensitivities of PoCs. As a super woke white ally, I have a natural gift for deciphering their exotic ways and am able to empathize with their curious little foibles without being patronizing. Not everyone has this innate talent to really understand their cultures without belittling or talking down to them. Think of me as the Jane Goodall, if you will, of social justice.

The fact remains that Justin Trudeau has done a huge amount of good for Canada as a result of his progressive attitude towards woke culture. He is a beacon of all that is politically correct and as a bonus, he is also tremendously good-looking. He is the Derek Zoolander of Canada. I firmly believe he has earned the right to dress in blackface, use the ‘N’ word, dreadlock his hair, and wear a Native American headdress if he wants to, and the fact that to date he has only done two of those things is an example of just how amazingly woke he is.

funiki

Sep-20

sweat_smile THIS GUY WANTS TO BE ELECTED?

The mockery could be painful for some, I don't care for Trudeau or want to know what a charlatan he is, we know he was all about cultural appropriation and called people out for being racist or sexist....

In reply toRe: msg 2

I'm waiting for him to address parliament dressed as a clown.

funiki

Sep-20

grinning Now that would be perfect....

He does come from Quebec where the lecircus of Soleil initially started!

In reply toRe: msg 1
GonghisKhan

Sep-22

Trudeau blackface dude went viral!

He was a teacher for goodness sake! sweat_smile

GonghisKhan

Sep-22

Trudeau's blackface went totally viral

Justin Trudeau Embroiled In Brownface Scandal | The Daily Show With Trevor Noah

Comedy Central UK Published on 20 Sep 2019
https://youtu.be/5iqx12IUHxE

Trevor Noah talks the latest in political scandals.

With the 2019 Canadian federal elections just around the corner, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau finds himself in hot water after TIME Magazine publishes a photo of Trudeau in blackface.

#7 ON TRENDING

Samurai (BushMesh)

Sep-23

Europe and Japan consider Trudeau as a total MEME Joke!

laughing

Trudeau named the Japanese PM Abe - Chinese , he is such an idiot, it's unbelievable !!!

In reply toRe: msg 2
Dot_hoe

Sep-28

Trudeau pretends it's not his fault, the school where he used to teach pushed him to do it!

WTF laughing

• Edited September 28, 2019 7:54 pm  by  Dot_hoe
Dot_hoe

Sep-28

Even Trevor Noah mocks him?  laughing