CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bill Gates the work of Monsanto   The big invasion

Started Apr-16 by Obezlix; 1574 views.
Eliot (Elohimil)

Apr-21

Bayer + Monsanto = A Match Made in Hell

First published at 07:17 UTC on November 4th, 2018.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/su9359mTPCOf/

It is hardly surprising that the first thing Bayer did after completing their takeover of Monsanto earlier this month was to announce that they were dropping the Monsanto name, merging the two companies' agrichemical divisions under the Bayer Crop Science name. After all, as everyone knows, Monsanto is one of the most hated corporations in the world. But Bayer itself has an equally atrocious history of death and destruction. Together they are a match made in hell.

--

Obezlix

Apr-21

They are about the change their name to fool more uninformed people.

drl0lip0p

Apr-22

"Vandana Shiva, a world-famous environmental activist from India"

This woman is a trustful blessing to humanity!  thumbsup

drl0lip0p

Apr-22

Far more than just 'SEVEN' - they kill their own worker when they spoke up!

Wabbeet

Apr-26

Gates is has a psychopathic mentality!! 

Sylveria

May-10

Bill Gates should be arrested!! 

I hope the Trial will be a world wide example for all!

NewsFrea1

May-13

I read somewhere his wife is walking out of his life!

Sylveria

May-16

thumbsup Good for her!

DimeTrious

May-21

"But you don't have a choice. People act like you have a choice. People don't feel like going to the stadium when they might get infected. You know, it's not the government who's saying OK, just ignore this disease, and people are deeply affected by seeing these deaths, by knowing they could be part of the transmission chain, and old people, their parents, their grandparents could be affected by this. And so you don't get to say, ignore what's going on here. There will be the ability, particularly in rich countries, to open up if things are done well over the next few months. But for the world at large, normalcy only returns when we've largely vaccinated the entire global population."

I have seen this  about a year ago, and I was shocked, up to now I still am totally shocked that no one questioned him about this!