CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Snowden permanent residency in Russia   Polically UnPressed

Started Oct-23 by Jill (jeellaroo); 529 views.
SasBun

Nov-5

There was a time when Russians defected to the U.S.A and not the other way around!

I hope Edward Snowden gets a good life... v

Boba (Boitchy)

Jan-6

I hope your gut feeling is right on! 

Harold27Z

Jan-11

I recall a Soviet MIG pilot defecting by landing in Japan.  He got red carpet treatment in USA.

In contrast, a Lithuanian sailor's ship was parked alongside a US coastguard vessel, one mile from Marha's Vinyard, MassiveTwoShits.  He defected.  To their eternal shame, the US Coastguard allowed 4 KGB thugs to bash him senseless and hogtie him and drag him back onto the Soviet vessel.  He was imprisoned with hard labour.

You could not make it up.  Nor could I.  So I didn't.

Via YouTube, download true drama movie: "The Defection of Simas Kudirka (1978)".

Will Mark Zuckerberg join him too?

Weasel (poptardo)

Jan-20

I hope he takes his sleeping pills on time!!

For sure that is absolutely true!

SasBun

Jan-24

Frightening part of history - I have yet to read about --  thank you - my parents are history buffs, this might be a book they would like to read!

thumbsup

Harold27Z

Jan-24

Good people in the US discovered Simas Kudirka was entitled to US citizenship via his mother.  He served 4 years of his 10 year sentence and was deported to the US.  The Coast Guard Admiral who refused asylum should have been given 50 years hard labour.

In reply toRe: msg 19
SasBun

Jan-24

"We want to make our own Netherlands, to close our borders and to keep all that money that we give to the foreigners, there is billions, to Africa for development, to Brussels, to Greece, to asylum seekers in the Netherlands, we will stop that and give all that money to the Dutch people living in the Netherlands."

-- Geert Wilders