Grand Marnier Broiled Grapefruit
This broiled grapefruit recipe will blow your socks off! Ruby red grapefruit crusted with caramelized brown sugar and drizzled Grand Marnier liqueur. Simply dripping with goodness!
2 Ruby Red Grapefruits
1. Set oven to high broil.
2. Cut grapefruits (preferably room temperature) in half. Then with a paring knife cut around the edge of the fruit. Continue by segmenting the inside of the grapefruit to make grooves in which your ingredients will soak into.
3. Place grapefruit halves cut side up into a baking dish.
4. Add about 1 teaspoon of Grand Marnier to each grapefruit.
5. Place 2 pads of butter on each half.
6. Sprinkle each half with brown sugar.
7. Place under broiler for about 7 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
8. Serve in a bowl with a garnish of mint.