Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, September 21st - To Do

Started Sep-21 by scapermom; 179 views.
friedchickn

Sep-21

Morning lady....

I had the rare day yesterday where I finished everything on my list.  Even the dreaded sliding glass doors that have been getting pushed and pushed.  LOL.  And I finished a chapter in the dry non-fiction and a couple chapters in the fiction!!!!  Wowser!!

Not assuming that kind of success for today....that's for sure.  

Workout, plank and yoga at 5

Lunch is whatever is in the fridge and boy is there alot.  Small amounts but lots of small amounts.  Dinner...macaroni and cheese stuffed grilled cheese (saw a post somewhere) with a nice side salad.

piano practice

dog bowl, I'll run that in the dishwasher after everyone has lunch

Laundry-load of whites

2 check statements and some work on the grease interceptor calculations

Vac the main floor and mudroom

Mirrors

1 chapter...fiction.  Gonna need a new book soon.  So I'll put in a hold request on something and swing by later to grab it.

scapermom

Sep-21

And I’m back… crazy morning, but getting stuff done at least. I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to work on my nighttime routine and basically shut everything off, take melatonin or something and just go to sleep at a decent hour. I’ve been pushing past the time I’m tired/nodding off which is terrible.
Had to talk Dd through a laundry mishap, but she got it sorted.
I was able to get my morning tasks done and did 10 mins or so on the bike while watching YouTube, then arms & legs with weights. Also a short full plank.
Need to vacuum upstairs but may go sit in the sun for 10 mins to get some needed vitamin D
Started going through some drawers yesterday and will try to get to one or 2 more today. I’m on a mission to find some craft supplies I know I have them. I’m having fun planning and making the care packages for Dd. My next one is going to be Halloween themed.
Have to call my sister to see how she made out with her dental calls yesterday. She lost a tooth.
Tonight I’m on my own since DH is working a double. I’ve got leftovers to eat.
Also bachelor in Paradise to watch!
friedchickn

Sep-21

Ohhhh how I'd love a night to myself to eat what I want and watch what I want.  Enjoy!!!

scapermom

Sep-22

I do appreciate it. I may lose it though with this new schedule he has he was thinking of not doing any doubles. We shall see.