Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, September 27th - To Do

Started Sep-27 by scapermom; 119 views.
scapermom

Sep-27

What’s on your list for this last monday of the month?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-27

Need to get back to business, feel like I slacked too much last week and the weekend. 

Started the morning routine - Dog, laundry going and kitchen. Also started the WHB - stripped bed, linens & towels exchanged, sanitized table, countertops & island.

Going to spend 10 mins on the bike after coffee.

I’ll do the rest of the WHB tasks at 11 with Flylady

I need to run out for some things at Walgreens & Petco - hoping I can get there & back before the above. If not it will be after.  

Running low on my day face lotion so need to order that from Arbonne.

Loose dinner plan, but I think I’ll make a chicken soup with the leftovers from yesterday’s roast chicken. Really should come up with a plan for the rest of the week as well.

Downloaded an e-book from the library yesterday. Need to start reading it. 

friedchickn

Sep-27

Just getting on here while I scoff dinner down.

This week is nuts.  Just nuts.  I think there's something EVERY SINGLE NIGHT THIS WEEK....Arrggghhhh

Went over to look at a broken stair tread at the rental...have a few calls in to get it fixed.  My in laws are leaving for the week and visiting ALL their out of town relatives and friends....oh boy.

Stopped at the farm for a few things to tide us over til the weekend.  Including a chicken pot pie for tomorrow's dinner.  Stopped at the PO too

Did emails, bills, receipts and week money.  Including GG's stuff.

Cat litter is done.  Washed the bowls too.

Laundry is already at the dryer.  Changed out some linens.  I'll do those tomorrow

Need to....

check the hot tub

read one chapter

piano lesson at 2

workout after that, GHD and a plank too

water the plants, scored a bunch of beautiful old terra cotta pots....need to find them room in the garage and should go through some of the ugly plastic ones and get rid of them.  Also trying to find an indoor home for my lemon tree....

Tonight, we have a dinner meeting with the Chef to finalize our tactic for the grease interceptor meeting next week