Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, October 6th - To Do

Started Oct-6 by scapermom; 219 views.
scapermom

Oct-6

What’s up today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-6

Just saw the date and remembered it’s a a friends birthday today, so need to wish them a happy one at some point.

Morning underway slowly. Need to start laundry and finish kitchen cleanup. 

After coffee I’ll do 10 on the bike give or take. My knee is acting up with this wet weather we’re having. Also felt a twinge of sciatica in bed this morning. Getting old is not fun! I’ll do some yoga to hopefully relieve it.

Todayls mission

Tons of emails to go through. Noticed one from comic con that hopefully shows how I can use my digital ticket. Hoping I can share it with DD so she can watch the panel she’s interested in this weekend. I only want to watch the Outlander one. The con starts tomorrow. First year in 6 we aren’t going in person.

Its wednesday so I’ll do bills and everything that goes with that.

Maybe I’ll take a quick Aldi run since today’s the start of their sale items here. Grass fed ground beef for 4.49 a lb can’t beat that!

Trying a pork casserole for dinner tonight

friedchickn

Oct-6

This week....OOFFFFFF.  This month is shaping up to be one full #### show.  Sigh

Took the dog and the dump stuff.  Dropped the dog, did the dump, then swung back and got the dog.  I have to drop him later today for boarding....chose not to leave him in daycare and minimize his stay.

Started a load of whites that have been soaking.  Started the dishwasher (dog bowls in).  And refreshed my coffee....cause it's that kind of day folks.

I don't know if I'll work out today....I'm sore, I have a headache and my attitude sucks.

piano practice

Gotta clean the waffle maker from yesterday...and bot did i make a mess.

More of my book

Dog's heartgard

Call GG?  Sigh....do I have to?

No clue what we are doing for dinner....dh is gonna want to go out. Sigh

scapermom

Oct-6

Another reminder from you - need to check when the dog is due for her Nexguard and I think I’m out of heart guard so need to put a vet visit on my to do list at some point.

friedchickn

Oct-6

LOL....You used to be able to sign up on the website for an email reminder....

I just have mine set on the family calendar...which I check every night (and Sunday when I build my list for the week)

Otherwise the dog would never get one...

scapermom

Oct-7

I do have it on the family calendar- but been lax at checking it lately smirk

friedchickn

Oct-7

Lol....I'd lose my mind if I didn't check and recheck the damn family calendar.