Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, October 14th - To Do

Started Oct-14 by scapermom; 117 views.
scapermom

Oct-14

What’s on today’s list?

friedchickn

Oct-14

Just back from breakfast.  Tried to get a gift card for my FIL's birthday next week and the poor girl just couldn't figure it out.  Right.  Gotcha.  Well, I tried.

Not much on today's list.

I'll take the dog for a long walk later.  Yoga at 5.  Getting takeout for dinner.  Piano practice.

That's about it.

I'm doing a mini purge of summer stuff I haven't actually worn in 2 years.  I keep saving a ton of stuff....telling myself what if we travel somewhere.  Well...I'll probably want a few new things if that day ever happens so.....off it goes.

scapermom

Oct-14

Dd is home! We had a leisurely morning and did a family dog walk.
Now DH & Dd are off visiting his parents. His mom isn’t doing great. He also bought both of them a bunch o pre-cooked food so she doesn’t have to. She has no to litte energy. Yet her numbers were all good last they checked. Need to send a link to my sister in law for a local place that delivers healthy meals to see if they would like it.
I’m home doing my usual routine. Laundry, kitchen, declutter a paper pile, today’s mission.
Unpacked some of the veggie box but need to clean, package & store some. I got some huge rutabagas!
Doing some research on new sneakers/walking shoes. Mine are shot. We
Going to try a sausage and spaghetti squash casserole for dinner tonight unless Dd has another request