Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, October 18th-to do

Started Oct-18 by friedchickn; 130 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Oct-18

Not gonna lie...I'm all angsty about surgery on Wednesday.  Not so much the surgery...but the recovery and how everything will still all get done.  The answer is that it won't, of course.  But what do I let slide...what do I push to get done?  Sigh.

And today is jam packed....soooooo

Need to leave here shortly to go get bloodwork and a covid test.  

Should get back in time for my piano lesson.

And tonight we are taking my FIl for a birthday dinner.  His birthday is Wednesday and he's not the kind of person who could handle his birthday being missed, even if I am having surgery that day.  I'm not telling him about the surgery....so it's not entirely his fault.  But it also wouldn't make a difference.  

In the spaces in between...

week money, bills, emails and receipts

cat litter

LAUNDRY....like ALL the boat laundry and ideally I'd start vacuum packing it too.  LOL.  Sure.

water the plants 

and feed the sour dough starter.

Sigh....

scapermom

Oct-18

Good morning! Getting back to the grind here.

DDs back at school, we dropped her off at a bus an hour north of us last night - it of course was late arriving, but thankfully it got her back to campus safely & early.

Ok, so weekly home blessing has begun. Sheets are off the beds, towels & table linens refreshed, island and table sanitized. Need to put away clean dishes & glasses - I think everyone I have has been used this weekend…

TBD - Laundry (sheets and maybe another load), 10 on the bike, emails, take inventory & figure out a meal plan for the week, make Misfit Market order, WHB tasks at 11 with flylady

may need a run to atm so I can pay for my hair cut/color tomorrow.

Dog walk later with DH

Easy dinner, skillet beef with veggies. I’ll also look up some recipes for rutabaga since I’ve got 2 giant ones to use up. 

scapermom

Oct-18

Yeah, you’re gonna need to take a few days off at least to rest up & heal. That’s most important! Hopefully they give you good drugs that help you relax and not care about doing anything…

friedchickn

Oct-18

LOL....they are so stingy with the drugs lately.  Like they've gone full swing in the other direction.

Thankfully I have a few leftovers that I'll happily take if I need to.  And I'm gonna ask for some.  Cause you don't get what you don't ask for...