Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, October 20th - To Do

Started Oct-20 by scapermom; 95 views.
scapermom

Oct-20

Anyone want to list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-20

Did my morning routine (laundry, dog, kitchen) and 10 on the bike (which is basically becoming part of the routine now.) I don’t know that it’s doing anything in the way of weight loss, but it’s something at least.

Our dishwasher is in! So DH just left to go get it. He needed a day off (again) so took it. He does have a huge amount of days he hasn’t taken. I’m happy it worked out and he’s getting things done. ALready repaired the garage door too! Now I need to make an appointment for us to get to the notary for some papers that need that.

Going to make an Aldi run for breakfast casserole supplies for DH to bring to the inlaws tomorrow. FIL needs something easy besides cereal (hes diabetic and only has one arm so it’s tough for him to do for himself and my MIL is beat up from her treatments). He also needs soft things due to a lack of teeth. 

Todays Mission & decluttering of paper 

It’s wednesday so bills, filing etc

TOld my sister I’d come visit today but don’t see that happening

Dinner: Shredded BBQ chicken breast with roasted carrot fries (& maybe rutabaga) and salad