Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, November 22nd -To Do

Started Nov-22 by scapermom; 80 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-22

Weekly home blessing day underway. Bed stripped, linens/towels replaced, kitchen counters/table sanitized. 

Just put in an Amy Meyers order for supplements - the sale started. Also edited my next misfit market order

I’ll finish the rest of the tasks with flylady at 11. Then off to the grocery store for thanksgiving items. Hope its not too much of a madhouse. 

Debating if paper plates are suitable for thanksgiving over by my mother in laws. I don’t want either of us dealing with dishes and she doesn’t’ have a dishwasher. But can paper handle it?

Today’s zone and holiday missions

Dinners this week will be fend for yourself. I’ve got a mish mosh of leftovers and frozen burgers that can easily be cooked up if needed. I made a creamy cauliflower soup in the instant pot yesterday.  I also promised DH I’d make my moms italian ‘stuffing’ (which is a meal in itself) one night.