Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, November 25th - To Do

Started Nov-25 by scapermom; 89 views.
scapermom

Nov-25

Happy thanksgiving list

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-25

Happy Thanksgiving!

Abbreviated morning routine - no laundry today. Having some coffee now. Then I’ll start chopping the veggies for stock and turkey and take out the butter to soften. Turkey’s going in the oven about 10. All my other sides are done except for my cheater Brussels sprouts and mashed cauliflower that i bought pre-made and frozen. Just have to transfer them to serving dishes that can go in the oven or microwave.

plan is to pack up the turkey fresh out of the oven along with the sides and head over to the inlaws at 1 

other than that we’ll have the parade on the tv and maybe a dog walk. We’’re taking her with us too.

may stop by my sisters on the way home for a quick visit, we shall see.

friedchickn

Nov-25

Up early!!!  Bird is in the oven.  Table is set. I’m feeling pretty good about today!!!  So something has to go wrong! Lol

Happy Turkey Day!!!